Recently, on June 16-th and 17-th, 2021 researchers of the Institute of Power Engineering of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research took part at the 9-th edition of the Conference „Modern Power System 2021”. In the frame of three working Sections from the side of the Institute five scientific papers were presented, dedicated to the most relevant topics for the context of the development of energy domain. In the preparation work for this participation from the staff of the Institute 16 researchers have been engaged. Also in the list of co-authors there is one foreign colleague. Presentations have been made in English according to the list:
1. Ion COMENDANT, Iulia PREPELIȚĂ, Lilia TURCUMAN „Identifying the Conditions of Maximum Efficiency Demand Coverage, in a Direct Mode, by Wind and Photovoltaic Sources”.
2. Lev KALININ, Dmitrii ZAIȚEV, Mihai TÎRȘU, Irina GOLUB, Danila KALOSHIN „Functional Characteristics of a Multichannel Frequency Converter”.
3. Valentin OLESCHUK, Irina VASILIEV, Giovanni GRIVA „Overmodulation Operation of Two-Level PWM Inverters of Photovoltaic System with Double-Delta Configuration of Winding of Power Transformer”.
4. Sergiu ROBU, Mihai LUPU, Vasile DAUD „The Impact of Distributed Heat Pumps on the District heating System”.
5. Mikhail ȘIT, Mihai TÎRȘU, Anatoly JURAVLIOV, Dmitrii TIMCHENKO „Integration of Air to Water heat Pumps into District Heating System”.
This quoted scientific forum, which brought together on its platform well known scientists worldwide in the field of energy from several countries, was organized by the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Electrical Engineering in the partnership with Romanian Power Grid Company Transelectrica SA and Electricity Distribution Romania Company. Presented papers will be published on the international specialized platform Digital Library IEEE Xplore. Caused by the restrictions connected with the pandemic situation Covid-19 Conference was held on a remote format.